Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Un-interesting Day

Well, I'm sorry to report that nothing of extreme interest has happened today. And I'm afraid my brain has been pretty dull too, so I won't have any posts like the one I did two days ago. Horse Lessons for today were cancelled, otherwise I would probably have a bit to say about that. :)

The only things worth noting are we went to feed my friend's horse this morning, (who, as it turns out, is particular about his apples. He spit out the three I brought him from our backyard tree, and ate the ones that came from the tree in his yard.), I drove us back home and came close to sideswiping another car, I watched two Dog Whisperer episodes, and that's about it.

Now I am sitting here, eating Chicken Wings and wondering why my dog is still barking after he has had his second round of exercise....maybe I should strap on his back pack and go for a walk....

No comments:

Post a Comment