Friday, August 1, 2014

Introductory Post

Hi.:)
Ok, so Ria isn't my real name, but I'm not comfy with putting my real one out there, so this will do nicely. I decided to try my hand at Blogging, so we will see how this goes. ;)
Some things to know about me are:
I'm the oldest in my Family.
I am a Christian-Calvinist to be specific.
I am a Writer. (not Professional, though hopefully that will someday change. "Ninan", in case you were wondering, is the name of my Magical race in my Fantasy Novel)
I LOVE animals; Horses, Dogs, Cats...yep.
I am an Equestrian, English being my preferred Discipline. Yay Jumping!
This blog will be about anything that comes to my mind, so, I hope you enjoy reading!
(anyone think I say "so" too much....?)
~Ria

3 comments:

  1. I didn't notice you saying "so" a lot. But I totally know how you feel. I use "so" and "now" for the beginning of my sentences far too often. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (ok, figuring out how to reply finally!)

      Yeah, I've been trying to keep it to a minimum. I say "so" a lot and probably begin more sentences with "and" than I should. :)

      Delete