Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ice Bucket Challenge: Pro's and Con's.

Ok, so we've been hearing about this Challenge for a while now, and I finally just discovered what it's all about. A friend nominated me today and I reluctantly complied, letting my brother douse me in cold water. :P However, I'd like to point out a few things about the organization, ALS.

Do not donate money to them. While raising awareness for a disease is fine, giving money to people who support Stem Cell research using Aborted Babies is very wrong.

Here is a link to an article standing against ALS's use of Stem Cell Research.
http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs/georgia-purdom/2014/08/20/pouring-cold-water-on-the-als-ice-bucket-challenge/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GeorgiaPurdom+%28Dr.+Georgia+Purdom%27s+Blog%29

Before you donate money to any organization, please check them out and make sure they are not using questionable methods in the name of a greater good. The end does NOT always justify the means. 

On another Note, I'd like to say Happy Birthday to my Riding Instructor. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment