Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sunshine Award


 
Picture



Thanks a lot Ginny (http://spiritworkinginme.weebly.com/) for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! The rules are very easy:

1. Give 5 facts about yourself.
2. Nominate 5 other Bloggers
3. Answer the Blogger's Questions
4. Display the Sunshine Banner!

Here are the five facts about myself. :)

1. I have fallen off a horse a total of 6 times now.
2. I hate bridges over water. The freak me out.
3. I am pretty clutzy. :)
4. I won a photo contest as a kid.
5. I've been writing since I was 8

Now, here are my answers to Ginny's questions:

Q: Do you have a pet?
A. lol, I have 11 pets.

Q. What's your dream car?
A. Hmm....idk. There's a car I like, but I don't know what it's called. I think its some kind of Suzuki though.

Q. What's your favorite Genre to read and/or write?
A. I love reading Fantasy, but I will write anything.

Q. What's your favorite food?
A. Oh boy...that one is really hard, but I think it's gotta be icecream.

Q. What's your Hobby?
A. Horseback Riding, Writing, and training my dog.

Here are the questions for my Nominees.

1. Name one big thing you'd like to accomplish before you die.
2. Who's your favorite actor/actress?
3. What's your favorite type of music?.
4. What's your favorite color?
5. Are you a woodsy person or a city person?

I hereby Nominate:

Anya Becca: www.dangerous-crusader.blogspot.com
Sarah: www.theparadoxalwriter.blogspot.com
Cayden: www.theshatteredinkwell.weebly.com         
(and i'm out of nominees, sorry!) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment