Saturday, August 9, 2014

Today

Well, today was a pretty good day. Not super boring, but not super exciting.
My little sister got a new bike for her birthday.
My friend came over and we went for a walk.
I baked cookies and burned some of them.
I watched an episode of Airwolf. (yes!).
And I now have to deal with trying to get out cat over his jealousy/depression. He disappeared for 3 days, and we finally found him intentionally avoiding us and I think his problem is that he is miffed at the 3 new cats hanging around, so now I have him kenneled away from the others and am giving him Bach Remedies to get him over his fit. Now we have to find the 3 new cats somewhere to go. *sigh*
And now I am going to post this because I cut the tip of my finger and it hurts to type. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment