Saturday, August 2, 2014

Day 2 of owning a Blog!

Ok, since I'm only on Day 2, I'm trying to decide exactly what I wanna write. :) My thingy says I've had 45 Blog views today, so that's cool. To anyone whom I don't know who is reading this, "Hello! Thanks for reading!" *shakes hand* And still trying to figure out some of the setting/functions and what-not, as my one friend would like me to set this up so she is notified by email when I update.....I'll get back to her on that one. ;)

I had a driving lesson this afternoon. My top speed has reached 35. Yay me. I drove on kind of a major road, with lines and a speed limit of 55. Scary. 3 cars flew around me in the passing zone and I did a pretty good job of holding the panic in. I was kind of like;

"Oh my, I'm on a not-back-road. I've never driven this fast. There are cars passing me! Don't swerve!" 

I had some rude guy in a truck ride my butt until he got to the passing zone and then flew around. I'm just a student driver people!!
Anyway.
The drive home was...iffy. I kinda almost drove off the bank, but, Mom and I are alive, so I'll count it as a good day. :)

Now to have a somewhat relaxing evening of feeding the animals, eating dinner, getting the children ready for Church, and watching a Dateline. *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment