Monday, October 27, 2014

Writing, writing...and more writing.

A writers job never ends. Our poor brains are on constant hyper-drive. Gottawritegottawritegottawrite! Oy.

Trying to think of Blog Posts, working on my Divergent FanFiction, sorting through notes for my upcoming Nano Novel, and helping out with the new Chriteno's Blog (which is going to be awesome, and I'll be sharing the link as soon as it is up and running)....yeah, my computer is becoming my best friend.

Man would I be bored if I didn't write.

Of course my parents don't understand this writers mentality. Is it cool I am writing? Yeah whatever, fine. But they see a lot of it as a waste of time, and since I don't have an actual book published, in their heads I don't classify as an actual writer. *sigh* Did I mention we aren't understood most of the time?

But I love writing, and hopefully one day I will be an Professional Writer. In the meantime, my computer will be my shadow, music will be my friend and the characters I create, will be my foster kids. XD

Now, where are the chips?

No comments:

Post a Comment