Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Evil Fears

Fear.

It's almost like a disease. It grabs a hold of you and doesn't want to let go. It torments your thoughts and effects your actions, sometimes it even renders you useless. Its one of Satan's most effective tools, and sometimes we don't have the means to defend against it.

And that is where God comes in.

Joshua 1:9-"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest."

Isaiah 41:10~"Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
We can't fight the fear on our own, we aren't strong enough. We need God for that. Its a long battle, but in the end, we are always going to win, because God is on our side. It may not be soon, but someday we will conquer all of our fears.

I am still waiting for my day.



No comments:

Post a Comment