Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fangirl Alert!

I have been doing a lot of Fangirling lately, what with Mockingjay Part 1 Trailers and Clips being released, knowing the Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies is hitting theatres in December, and keeping up with Insurgent news, my Fangirl wheels are going high speed. XD

The final Mockingjay trailer was amazing (see link there)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXshQ5mv1K8

and I am super excited for the movie. I have high expectations, and I have a feeling they are going to be met. And the feels? Ooh yeah, I will be freaking out in the Theatre the whole time. :)

The Hobbit. Well I was disappointed with the movies since they were not as good as the LOTR's movies, but I still enjoyed them and I want to see how PJ raps everything up.

As for Insurgent, I am probably most eager for it, since I liked Divergent better than HG's, but I am really nervous about the rumors of an added love triangle, and I am also mad at Shailene Woodley for deciding to keep her boy-ish haircut from FIOS when she films Insurgent.

So I will leave you with a few little quotes about Fangirls and finish my evening....which may or may not consist of more Fangirling.....

 
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment