Monday, October 13, 2014

National Novel Writing Month!

 
 
 
November is National Novel Writing Month, and I am proud to say I will be (hopefully) participating in it once again! My first year of Nano was back in 2012 and I am happy to say I won! Let me give you a brief run-down:
 
Create an account at nanowrimo.org and pledge to write 50,000 words in 30 days. You can write whatever you want to. Then, beginning Nov. 1 you punch in your word count at the end of every day and if you reach 50,000 words viola! you're a winner and can take advantage of some cool winner prizes provided by many different companies.
 
And to help you along the way are articles on writing, revising, and PepTalks from famous Authors. Not to mention you have the whole (awesome) Nano community on the Forums. What's not to love?
 
So to all you fellow writers out there, get out your coffee and laptop chargers and join me in another writing adventure!


2 comments:

  1. Hmm.... seriously thinking about doing it this year! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! XD If you do let me know what your username is and I shall PM you and add you to my buddy list. (and of course introduce you to the awesome Christian Teens Thread. We have a few people who aren't teens anymore, but we make exceptions. ;)

      Delete