Sunday, November 16, 2014

Busy busy busy

Ack! My blog is slowly dying! I vowed when I started it I would not abandon it, and I am trying desperately to keep that vow! But I have been pretty occupied. As you know I am participating in NaNoWriMo-it is not going well, to say the least, my novel is not going to be 50,000 words by the 30th-and I'm helping with the Chritenos Blog, and there is a parade next week thr I am participating j. And I did a 5K walk and we've been winter proofing everything and I spent 5 hours yesterday raking and moving a pile of wood shavings for the garden and the Insurgent trailer came out -which sucked- and MJPt1 is coming out soon and Taylor Swifts new CD was released and my stupid laptop want quit updating itself, it now is windows 8.1 instead of 8.0 which is dumb because I don't need it and it's cold And i wish it was summer again and we got a mini horse at the barn and I'm working on my Xmas List and comparing dog food so I can find one with enough calories for my hyperactive-I-get-so-much-exercise-I-am-losing-weight dog. And I haven't been able to come up with a blog post. 

So yeah the above is my life in a nutshell in a giant run-on sentence. :D

1 comment: